Change Post Text/Content Area Width

Hi guys,

I searched your forum but was not able to find an answer to my question.

I’m using Ethos stack and our theme has the following parameters: site layout: fullwidth; max width 1200px - 90%; left sidebar - content width 74%.

I would like to change the width of our post text/content area (everything else remaining the same i.e. page/category). I would like to shrink it to a more narrow width - can you please advise which code can I use to make the text area more narrow?

Thank you very much in advance!

Daria

Hello @gsbook,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

You can change the content area width from X > Launch > Options > Layout and Design > Content width (%).

Thanks.

Hi there,

This option changes the entire content area (including pages). As I stated in my question above - we need to change the POST content area only.

I appreciate any help.

Thank you very much in advance!

Hi There,

Please add the following code to Theme Options CSS

.single-post  .entry-wrap {
    max-width: 700px;
    margin: auto;
}

If that does not help, please provide your URL so we can take a closer look.

Thanks

Worked like a charm! Thank you sooo much!!! :heart_eyes:

Hey,

You are welcome!