Change position of Footer Content

Hi, I was trying to put “Footer Content” below bottom menu with css and failed.
In templates I cannot find any file with footer exactly.

Instead of legacy > cranium > footers > views > ethos

but it didn’t work (cache cleared).

Even if I would find it, probably couldn’t code it so easy. Could you help with this?

Style: Ethos
Site: http://mayala.shop/
Version of X: 5.1.1

Hi There,

Please add the following code under Customizer > Custom > Global Javascript:

jQuery('.x-colophon-content').insertAfter('.x-colophon.bottom .x-nav');

Hope it helps :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi,

so easy xD It works like a charm. Thanks!

btw. You guys have made a great job with this new layout. It’s very easy to use and looks really good.
You should say this to those who were responsible for this project :wink:

You’re most welcome. :slight_smile:

Another question. Should I create a new topic? …so …two questions :smiley:

I would like to make my whole footer div sticky to bottom at large screens.
Not fixed but simply at bottom while the screen is bigger than content.
How to make it?

It should also works here: http://mayala.shop/index.php/shop/

Ok, forget it.

Just found this and reworked :slight_smile:

Glad to hear that you got the solution. Since original issue is resolved, it’s always advisable to open a new support ticket. That way we can accurately track issues and get everything resolved a quickly as possible.