Change portfolio background in Icon

Hi, I used the Icon 2 demo content to start this site off.
How can I get rid of the grey background on the portfolio please

http://www.nazca-creative.co.uk/portfolio-item/christian/

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in! Could you please try adding the following CSS rule into your Theme Options > Global CSS area.

.single-x-portfolio .x-portfolio {
    background-color: #fff;
}

Hope that helps.

genius! there is a bit of the featured image leftover with a border around it, can I get rid of that too please.

I used /*hide portfolio feature image*/ .single-x-portfolio .entry-thumb { display: none; }

Hi There,

For that, use the following CSS rule instead.

.single-x-portfolio .entry-featured {
    display: none;
}

Hope that helps.

just perfect! thank you so much
have a lovely day!

You’re welcome. Glad we could help.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.