Hello,
I’d like to change the title of my category page from “Category Archive” to the name of the category “Interviews”.
Hello,
I’d like to change the title of my category page from “Category Archive” to the name of the category “Interviews”.
Hello @StacieB,
Thanks for asking. 
Please add following CSS under X > Theme Options > JS to change category page title:
jQuery(document).ready(function($){
$('.h-landmark span').html("Interviews");
$('.p-landmark-sub span').html("");
});
Thanks.
Perfect - thank you!
Shoot, now ALL the pages are titled Interviews - I only wanted this on my category page that features posts that are categorized as interviews.
Hi @StacieB,
You can add the category class to make it on a specific page. In your case, you could use the code below.
jQuery(document).ready(function($){
$('.category-34 .h-landmark span').html("Interviews");
$('.category-34 .p-landmark-sub span').html("");
});
Hope it helps.
Let us know how it goes.
Thanks.
OK that worked - thank you!
You are most welcome. 
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.