Change Page style... Single Posts Icon Stack

Hi!

I would like for all of my single posts to have the full-width layout without a sidebar. For some strange reason some single posts do and some don’t. Please see attachments. My website is https://www.keianienterprises.com

Hello there,

Since you don’t have any sidebar on your site, this following CSS should do good:

@media (min-width: 1200px){
body.x-sidebar-content-active {
    padding-left: 0;
}
}

Add the CSS code below to X > Launch > Options > CSS.

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks.

Hi, Bappi!

The only page I’m using a sidebar on is the site map page. Will the above code work to change the style of single posts only? I do not wish to change the style of any other page. Please view some of the single posts and site map page here https://www.keianienterprises.com/sitemap

Please use that following code

@media (min-width: 1200px){
body.x-sidebar-content-active .single-post {
    padding-left: 0;
}
}

It’ll not affect any other pages.

Thanks.

Hi!

Thanks for the code, but it did nothing. There used to be options on the blog/ posts page to select the layout. It appears since updates the option is gone. I do not wish to have the sidebar on single posts at all. What do I do? More recent single posts look like this https://www.keianienterprises.com/2017/08/30/social-media-marketing/ However, older posts look like https://www.keianienterprises.com/2017/07/25/socialcentiv-twitter-marketing-software-free-trial/ this which is how I want them to look. Please help. :thinking:

Update:

What does work for creating fullwidth single posts is checking the full post layout box. For this option scroll down to the “post settings option” for that particular post and then tick the checkbox as shown in the attachment. This option is in the icon stack.

Hi There,

On Icon, it works a bit different from the other stacks.

You should select on X > Theme Options > Layout and Design a layout with a sidebar.

On every page you do not want a sidebar, you will choose the template > Blank No Container Header Footer.

Hope it helps

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.