Change padding of items on search results page and entry header line height

Hello support team,

I would like to remove the excess space around the entry excerpt and the entry title on this page:

Also I would like to remove the spacing in the entry title

I have used this code:

.search-results .entry-title a {
font-size: 24px;
line-height: 0px;
}

but it does not seem to change the spacing.

Help would be appreciated!

Thanks!

Hi there,

I tried to access the page in question but unfortunately, the User/Pass is not correct. Please double check the case and get back to us with the correct information.

In general, I suggest that you check the case with the Google Chrome Developer Toolbar to find the correct selector:


And it should be about padding and not the font which you mentioned in the code. I suggest that you get started with CSS here as it will help you get independent of our help in many cases like this:

w3schools.com/css/

Thank you.

Okay thank you for the help!

I have solved the problem by using the inspect on the developer tools!

We are glad that you solved the issue!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.