Change or setup a different home page

Hi there. I’m not able to change or setup a different home page (other than the one that presents the blog posts). all the existing forums recommend Click settings > Reading The first section is ‘Front Page Displays’ however I don’t have such first section. How shall I proceed? Thanks

Hi There,

Can you send a screenshot of what you see in Settings > Reading?

This is what you should normally see in there.

If not please attach a screenshot here so we can assist you further.

Thanks.

Thanks for the reply.
Here the print screen. The option is missing.

Hi There,

Thanks for screenshot!

I think there is some issue with your wordpress installation! Please try to reinstall it and let us know if your problem
fixed.
Go to Dashboard -> Updates click on reinstall or you haven’t updated the wordpress you can update it too.

If that doesn’t help please delete complete installation and re-install it.

Hope that helps!

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.