Change navigation hover and current color

Hey there.

I’ve tried multiple (like 12) suggestions found on the old forum for this question, but none of them are working.

My client wants the nav bar background to be the same color as the site links, so obvs I need to change the hover color. But nothing I’ve tried is effecting it.

Please help me. Want them to be white.

http://tillyhunter.com.

the stack is Integrity.

Ta.

1 Like

Hi There,

Please try adding the following CSS under Customizer > Custom > Global CSS:

.x-navbar .desktop .x-nav > li > a:hover,
.x-navbar .desktop .x-nav > li.x-active > a {
    color: #fff;
}

Hi!

That didn’t work. :frowning:

It does work only when my mouse is hovering on the sub menu, then the main nav item is white, but otherwise still remains the color of the default link color.

Is there more?

Hi There,

I’ve added the custom CSS under Customizer > Custom > Global CSS and it worked.

Could you please take a look?

Thanks.

Yes, I see it worked.

I had added it under Additional CSS. Does custom CSS override Additional? Why are both in the customiser and what is the difference?

Thanks.

Hi There,

Please use Custom > Global CSS or Theme Options CSS

Thank you