Change menu selector

Hey,
on my page tennisewigeliebe.de
I’d like to change the menu to a different one (different language, style, content, etc). on different pages. How do I achieve that? I’d need sth like a dropdown on my pages to select the correct menu. I heard sth like that is possible with ACF.
Thanks!

Hi There,

You could achieve that with PRO.

You can create multiple headers and assign to different pages, that would allow you to structure your headers to have this functionality.

Hope it helps

Hey,
I am using an older version and really need that to be done via acf without updating. Could you please help me with that? Thanks!

Hi,

It could be possible with custom development, but this would be outside the scope of support we can offer.

As suggested by my colleague, this can be done with PRO Headers.

Thanks for understanding. Take care!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.