Change Menu Color

For the page below, I’d like to change the menu color to a lighter color so you can see the items on the dark background. Is that possible?

Thanks!

http://dallas170.arvixeshared.com/~bburwell/mydummydomain.com/?page_id=49

Hi There,

Please add the following code to Theme Options CSS

.page-id-49 .x-navbar .desktop .x-nav > li > a > span {
    
    color: white;
}
.page-id-49 .x-navbar .desktop .x-nav > li > a > span:hover {
   
    color: lightgray;
}

Hope it helps!

So currently this domain is just temporary. I notice that this code directly references the page, would that change anything if I get a new domain?

Hi there,

No it will not change even if you change the domain because the CSS code is referencing the page using the page ID which does not have any connection to the domain.

If you want the code to take effect globally, you can simply remove .page-id-49 in the code.

Hope this helps.

This changed the color of the text in the “Give” button, how do I change that back?

Thanks!

Hi There,

Please also add:

.page-id-49 .x-navbar .desktop .x-nav > li#menu-item-173 > a > span {
    
    color: black;
}
.page-id-49 .x-navbar .desktop .x-nav > li#menu-item-173 > a > span:hover {
   
    color: red;
}

Hope it helps!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.