Hi,
I would like to decrease the top margin of the .x-container.offset through the costum css but I’m not able to get it working. Can you help me? Mij website is: https://www.alwaysfysio.nl
Hi,
I would like to decrease the top margin of the .x-container.offset through the costum css but I’m not able to get it working. Can you help me? Mij website is: https://www.alwaysfysio.nl
Hi there,
You need to add the CSS code below to X > Launch > Options:
.x-container.offset {
margin-top: 10px;
}
Change 10px to whatever value you see it fit.
One problem that I see is that you use the Autoptimize plugin and it minifies the CSS assets of the theme and as the assets of the theme are already minified you may encounter many problems.
I suggest that you exclude the theme generated CSS code from the plugin or do not use that plugin altogether.
Thank you.
Thank you for your help. I will try this
Let us know how it goes!
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.