Change Letter Spacing in Skill Bar Text

Hi There,

I am loving this skill bar element, but I was wondering if it was possible to change the letter spacing/kerning of the skill bar text? I also wanted to know if there was a way to get rid of the darker colored background behind the text.

Thank you so much!
Katie

Hi there,

Thanks for writing in.

It’s possible with custom CSS, example, please inspect your skill bar element and add custom-skill-bar to its class input field. Then add this CSS to your global custom CSS

.x-skill-bar.custom-skill-bar .bar .percent{
letter-spacing: -1px;
}

About the background behind the text, simply inspect your skill bar element and change its color in the color picker option.

Thanks!

Worked like a charm. Thanks!

One more question dealing with the skill bar – is there any way to change the header of each bar to be title case instead of uppercase?

Many Thanks!

Hi there,

Please add this CSS as well:

.h-skill-bar {
    text-transform: capitalize;
}

Hope this helps.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.