Change layout/alignment of icon and text on buttons

Hi there,

Is it possible to adjust the layout/alignment of an icon and the text on a button.

For example, see screenshot.

I have blown up the size of the button and the icon here for the sake of the example…

How would I adjust it so the icon was located above the text on it’s on rather than inline. i.e. to avoid the two rendering over the top of each other.

Thanks in advance for your time and thoughts on this question.
Dan

Hi again,

I figured this one out with a bit of trial and error… it is something that can be done using the Content Flex Layout settings.

Hey There,

We are just glad that you have figured it out a way to correct the said issue.
Thanks for letting us know!

Best Regards.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.