Hello there,
we are currently installing 3 Wordpress websites using Pro.
The websites will all be available in German, English and Polish.
We have decided that we will keep them completely separate,
with a different installation for each language.
The different language installations will be in different subfolders
(domain.com/en, domain.com/pl, domain.com).
In the header, we have included little flags with which you can switch between the languages.
But as far as I can see, you can only use one link on each flag.
I.e., I can only link the English flag to the English homepage,
meaning no matter on which sub-page I am, I will always be re-directed to the homepage once I switch the language.
What we want to achieve:
If you switch the language on a sub-page, you should be re-directed to the sub-page in that language.
Example:
You are on the sub-page APEX-Forum in German and want to read it in English.
You click the little British flag in the header and the page reloads in English.
You are not re-directed to the English homepage.
What is the best solution for this?
Is there some kind of short code that we can include in the overall CSS?
Or should we rather use a multisite option and a plugin?
Any help is appreciated!
Thanks and best
Lisa