Change image dimensions or margins for mobile

Hello,

I have a responsive slider shortcode slideshow on my homepage that works well on desktop however on mobile the margins make the images too small. I’d like the images to be fullscreen width on mobile.

I’m wondering if I can possibly change the padding/margin settings on mobile. Or, alternatively, if I could designate a different slideshow for mobile viewers.

The site is https://travelsoulyoga.com/

Thanks!

Hi @gdub132,

Thanks for writing.

I would recommend that the best way to do what you want to achieve is to make your mobile slider into a background revslider for mobile. Hide the main slider you are using in mobile then show your mobile slider using revslider.

To hide the slider, I suggest that you use the Hide Base on Viewports section to hide the element on certain devices and add proper sections to show on those specific ones.

You can see those options on each section or elements:

This way you have complete control of which you want to show and alternatives of it for different devices.

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks. :slight_smile: