Change hover line in header & footer nav bar

Hi,

I’m struggling to change the hover line in both the header and footer nav-bars. My URL is www.algaridigital.com. As you can see its currently red and I want to change it too #0199E6. I’ve tried everything, even the code provided in previous searches and nothing works.

Please look into this and advise how I can change it.

Thanks.

Hi There,

Thank you for writing in, please inspect your Navigation Inline element and see the Top Links > Interactions > Secondary Particle Style change the color or set it to transparent if you don’t like the effect. Or you can play with the other interactions options and have your own unique hover effect.

screenshot

You can learn more about Pro - Navigation Inline Element here (https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/pro-navigation-inline-element/263).

Hope it helps,
Cheers!

Brilliant. Thanks so much. Worked perfectly.

You’re more than welcome, glad we could help.

Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.