Change Height of Woocommerce Account Pages

Hey there,

Is there a way to change the default height for woocommerce account pages? The footer is visible in a weird because there’s not much content on each page. See attached screenshot.

Thanks!

Ann

Hey,

To assist you with this issue, we’ll first need you to provide us with your URL. This is to ensure that we can provide you with a tailored answer to your situation. Once you have provided us with your URL, we will be happy to assist you with everything.

Sure!

http://6eb.588.myftpupload.com/my-account/

Thanks!

Ann

Hi There,

Please add the following CSS under Customizer > Custom > Global CSS:

.page-id-16 .x-main.full {
    min-height: 350px;
}

Perfect! Worked great!

I’m having issues with my pro-header now. Not sure what caused it but for some reason I can’t assign headers to certain pages:

http://6eb.588.myftpupload.com/shop/
http://6eb.588.myftpupload.com/cart/
http://6eb.588.myftpupload.com/checkout/

All pages related to woocommerce. When I’m in the header editor an assign these pages to a header the view does change from there, but nothing happens when I refresh the specific page. I did clear my cache too.

These pages worked perfect with custom header yesterday.

Thanks!

Ann

I’m actually having a ton of issues with the header builder. I can’t really assign to pages, nothing happens, and when I assign to wocommerce pages like /shop /cart and /checkout the main header disappear. Same issue with pages related to bbpress and buddypress – header remove the main heading.

Thanks!

Ann

Just thought I’d update this post to let you know that I can only assign a global header to all woocommerce pages, and all Buddy press pages. Is there a workaround for this?

Hello Ann,

I am another staff checking in! I have tested this in our local testing server and I can confirmed that this is a bug. You can somehow assign a header to a shop page (or other mentioned pages) and yet in the live view of that page, it is just using the global header or the default navbar. I already reported and discussed this to our developers and they are already investigating more about this bug. Once they’ve figured it out, it will be updated and will be rolling out a Pro theme update. Please bear with us.

Thank you for your understanding.

Totally understand, thanks for the follow up!

I noticed sam issue with the footer. Also, when I add a global header (or any header) to any woocommerce or BuddyPress page – the main title disappear too…Hoping you can fix that too!

Thanks!

Ann

Hello There,

Thanks for updating in! Regarding the main title, the main titles are part of the default header. Once you assign a custom header, the title also disappear to accommodate your custom header. Our developers is prepping up to release the v2 elements (more elements and advance options) and one of the elements is the title element wherein you can incorporate the title in your custom header. In this release, it will be easier to position the title where ever you want to appear for your custom header. Please watch out for the upcoming release update.

Thank you.

Sweet! I’m happy that’s the case and not our site having more issues :slight_smile:

Thanks for that and for all the help!

Ann

Glad to hear that. :slight_smile:

Hey,

Is there an ETA for when all the bugs with the header will be fixed? I will need to know if I need to hire a developer to accomplish what I need or I should wait for an update from you guys. And please be honest. I’ve seen many places in this support forum where you say there will be a fix and then years later still nothing. I understand if you guys are busy, just be honest about it so x-customers can take actions to find other solutions.

I noticed today too that I can’d add BuddyPress links to my header either. It shows up in Chrome when I am logged in, but as soon as I log out or view that page from different browser, the menu item is no where to be found.

Please let me know either way.

Thanks!

Ann

Hi Ann,

Unfortunately, we cannot promise an ETA. But rest assured that all bugs, especially all that is confirmed and stated here: https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/troubleshooting-pro-known-issues/203 will be fixed soon. Depending on the complexity of the bug, we tried to fixed as many as possible per release. As you can see, we update that article if the current release fixed the stated bug.

Can you clarify how are you adding buddypress links?

I’m adding the link from appearance > menu. And I’m using the “pre-added” links for BuddyPress.

Ann

Hi Ann,

Are you referring to the community link on the menu? I can see it on different browsers. Can you give us screenshot on the issue? In case, we need credentials to, please provide using a secure note too.

It looks like it is working now for some reason. So strange! I will let you know if it happens again.

Thanks!

Ann

Sure do let us know.

Cheers!