Change heading sizes across site?

I’m having a hard time figuring out the best way to change the heading sizes across the site. I know I can do this in my css, but isn’t there a better way? I couldn’t find anything in the documentation, only for the body font sizing.

I’m using the ethos stack.

Thank you

Hi there,

Thanks for writing around! You probably need CSS to change the heading sizes across the site at once, please see https://xthemeusers.com/code-snippet/change-header-font-sizes/

Hope this helps!

It seams strange that this isn’t built into the customizer. Wouldn’t it make sense to be able to define the sizes for all the headings there? Also, if I change the sizing in my css, i’ll loose the responsive sizing.

Hello @reform,

You can use CSS media queries to change font size of heading. That way it will only effect desktop version of the website. Please add following CSS under X > Launch > Options > CSS :

@media only screen and (min-width: 900px) {
   h1, .h1 { font-size: 35px; margin-top: -25px;}
h2, .h2 { font-size: 28px; padding-bottom: 15px;}
h3, .h3 { font-size: 18px; }
h4, .h4 { font-size: 15px; }
h5, .h5 { font-size: 10px; }
}

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.