Change heading font color

Hi there,

For some reason I cannot change the heading font color for my headings, I have tried using classes, using css, but neither work. Maybe I am doing something really stupid, but I just can’t work it out. Any help would be highly appreciated. Thanks!

Hi,

May I know which specific heading you are trying to change the color.

You can try adding an inline css.

See Video - https://www.screencast.com/t/dOdRfdlX

Hope that helps.

Hi Paul,

That solution works :slight_smile:

It is H3 that I am trying to change, and I would like it to be changed across the board, so is there a way that I can achieve this without inserting inline css for each instance?

Hi,

In that case, you can add the code below in Theme Options > CSS(Global CSS)


body h3 {
    font-size:30px;
}

Hope that helps.

I was trying to change the color, not size

Hi There,

Use the following code instead and change the color value accordingly.

body h3 {
    color:#336699;
}

Thanks!

Nice! Works :smiley:

You’re welcome.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.