Change header background color in Icon stack

Trying to change the header background color in the Icon stack. I figured out how to change the menu bar color. But the CSS I am trying is not changing the the header background color. Looked in old support tickets too, but not finding the proper CSS for this edit. Thanks!

Hello @444media,

Thanks for writing in!

Have you checked this old thread already?

Please note that issues might arise from the use of custom code and further enhancements should be directed to a third-party developer.

We would love to check your site if you have properly implemented the code or are there any broken codes creating a conflict in the site which has resulted in your issue. Kindly provide the URL of the page or site in a secure note if you do not want to share the URL in public. Simply create a secure note in your next reply with the following info:
– Link to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

I know how to change the background of the site. And this CSS seems to help me change the background of the nav bar (which helps if I decide to do that. I was looking to just change the background color of the header area above the nav bar. I’m using the Icon stack, and have the logo stacked on the nav bar and position is static top.

dtpcapitalpartners.com is the site.

Thanks!

Hi Chris,

The site is under construction, I’m not sure if you’re referring to the logo bar or Top bar. So I’ll provide both.

Add this to your Theme Options > CSS

/*Topbar*/
.x-stack-icon .x-topbar {
	background-color: red;
}

/*Logo bar*/
.x-stack-icon .x-logobar {
	background-color: blue;
}

If that did not work, there might be a syntax error somewhere on your existing custom CSS. Please check all your custom CSS here and address the errors.

Please note that we do not provide support for any customization here in the forum, the custom CSS provided are only guides, and it would be your responsibility to modify it.

Cheers!

Totally forgot that I had the home page set to that coming soon page…but you figured it out. That CSS works perfectly. Exactly what I was looking for. Thanks!

You are most welcome, @444media!
It’s good to know that we were able to help you out.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.