Change footerlink color doesn't work

Hi there,

I tried this code to change the color of my footerlinks:

.x-colophon.top .widget ul li a,
.x-colophon.top .widget ol li a,
.x-colophon.bottom .x-nav li a,
.x-colophon.widget .textwidget,
.x-colophon.widget .textwidget *,
.x-colophon.bottom .x-colophon-content {
color: #ffffff;
color: rgba(255,255,255,0.7);
}
Some links changed (green mark), but the phone number which is a link too didn’t change.(red mark) (screenshot)

I tried many codes which i found through the old forum… they all do not work somehow.
BTW the best would be if I can chose link and hover color

Would be great if you could help.

Hey There,

Thanks for writing in!
Please add the following CSS code to CSS section.

.x-colophon .widget a {
color: #fff !important; }

Regards

Thank you very much Rahul! Perfect!

Glad to hear it worked!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.