Change footer widget size

Hello, please could you tell me how to change/ increase the font size of the html text in the footer widgets? Many Thanks

Hello @clionama,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

Please add following CSS under X > Launch > Options > CSS:

footer.x-colophon.top .textwidget {font-size: 22px;}

Thanks.

Thanks, Could you also help me with another issue I face, I need to increase the margin/ padding of the Top Bar… On desktop and on mobile… Picture attach shows the issue on the mobile and the top margins are over lapping. Can you help? Many Thanks

Hi There,

Please provide us with your website URL so we can take a closer look.

Thanks.

It’s under construction so I will send in secure note logins

Hi There,

Please try adding this custom CSS under X > Theme Options > CSS:

.ubermenu-skin-grey-white.ubermenu-responsive-toggle {
    clear: both;
}
@media (max-width: 767px){
    .x-topbar {
        height: auto;
    }
    .x-brand {
        width: 100%;
        text-align: center;
    }
}

Hope it helps :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.