Change Font Size on X-Theme Ethos Stack Masonry Tiles

Hello,

First of all love the product X-Theme is excellent value for money and very feature rich. So far I am extremely happy with the purchase.

Ok so I have set up the site and things are coming together nicely, however I need to adjust the font size on masonry tiles on the ethos stack as i cannot get enough characters on there without them being cut off. I have looked in the menus but cannot seem to find a way to do this for just this element of the design.

Secondly - Is there a way to turn the translucent background of the writing on the tiles to a pure black ?

Many thanks in advance, apologies if this is answered elsewhere.

Hello @Bzzap,

Thanks for asking. Thanks for the those lovely words. It means a lot to us. Hope you’re having a great day. :slight_smile:

  1. To adjust the font size of Ethos Masonry Post Title, please add following CSS under X > Theme Options > CSS:

    .h-entry-cover span {
    font-size: 12px;
    }

  2. To change translucent background into a solid black color, please add following CSS under X > Theme Options > CSS:

    .h-entry-cover {
    background-color: #000;
    }

Let us know how it goes. Have a Nice Weekend. :slight_smile:

Thanks.

Thank you so much, both worked perfectly, exactly what I needed. Thanks again :slight_smile:

We are delighted to assist you with this.

Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.