Hi I have a lot of text links and would like to make them bigger than the standard font size. How can I do this please?
Hello @jallsopp,
Thanks for asking. 
You can add following CSS to change font size of all content link:
.entry-content a {font-size: 10px}
Will it be possible to share URL it will help us to give more specific CSS to achieve the changes you looking for?
Thanks.
Hi Prasant,
Can you please make this reply private?
http://vet.lism.catholic.edu.au/ I couldn’t get that CSS to work.
Thanks,
Jan
Hello @jallsopp,
Thanks for sharing website URL. :
The above CSS code I shared will change the font size of links in main content area (https://www.screencast.com/t/pshJsJeXiD5, https://screencast.com/t/rV0xQt4Fy). I tried using the above shared code in inner pages of website and it’s working fine. Have you tried changing the values? If you want to change font size of links in footer (https://www.screencast.com/t/2aHwFoAecz6), please use following CSS:
.x-colophon.bottom .x-nav li a {font-size: 16px;}
Please change the values as per your requirement. Use can use secure note feature to share sensitive information so that the data is in between you and Themeco staff.
Thanks.