Change font on the Counter element?

Hi Guys,

I’m using the counter element for a portion of my website, and it is working absolutely great, however I would like to change the font that appear below the counter to ‘Oswald’.

I’ve tried to do this in the css to not much success.

Any pointers would be great!

The website I’m working on is http://kingsaxc.com/

Bump. Still need help on this!

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in!

Please add following CSS and let us know how it goes:

span.text-below {
    font-family: Oswald, sans-serif;
}

Additionally, please don’t bump your thread as this would push it further down the line as we answer posts from oldest to the newest so if you bump or update your thread, it’ll be pushed to the newest.

Thanks.

Unfortunately this didn’t work. Any other ideas?

Also, how did you know that the text below the counter is referred to by ‘span.text-below’? Like how can I know that in the future?

Hi There,

Try adding the following CSS rule.

.x-counter .text-below {
    font-family: "Oswald",sans-serif;
}

Also make sure to clear your browser cache before testing your changes.

Hope that helps.

Sorted it, key was actually loading the Oswald font into the header!

Thanks

Glad you’ve sorted it out.

Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.