Change font on FAQ section X Theme

I would like to change the font for the accordion items in my FAQ section. I have changed the font of the descriptions (see below) but I cannot figure out how to change the font of the quesitons. This is the link to the relevant page on my website: http://fivemilesphotography.com/investment

I successfully changed the font in the descriptions with this code:
.x-header-landmark {
display: none;
}.x-accordion {
font-family: Baskerville;
font-size: 1em;
color: #000;
}

Can you provide me with the proper coding to change the font of the questions?

Hi there,

Please use this CSS selector:

.x-accordion-heading .x-accordion-toggle {
    /* add the css here */
}

Hope this helps.

Worked perfectly! Thank you!!!

You’re most welcome.

Jade, I forgot to ask, are these the types of changes I need to be making to a child theme? Will they disappear with the next update if I don’t have a child theme?

Hi there,

If you add the CSS styles in X > Launch > Options > CSS those should remain in tact even after updates.

What will be overwritten after an update are the changes you did to the php files of the parent theme which is X.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.