Change font family, assign H1 tag for Headline element

https://dickenscarolers.ca/where-to-find-us/

Hi -

Please tell me how to change the font family for the Headline element. I can change it using Custom Headline and changing the Custom>Typography settings, but I can’t figure out how to do it with the new Headline.

In addition, please tell me how to assign the headline as an H1 tag.

Thanks!

Hello @dlmorey,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

I am assuming that with new headline you are referring to V2 elements. To change font family, I suggest you to first create font template from X > Launch > Templates > Fonts. Click on Add new and select font from corresponding section. Give it a meaningfull name and click save. Next, open the page/post in Cornerstone and select headline element. Under Text-format > Font Family > Select template.

To assign headline as H1 tag, please select H1 from Setup > Base font size & tag https://screencast.com/t/YODnHWh7sj

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.