Hi!!
I’m trying to change the data format in the post page over the image preview.
I’using ethos stack.
The site is: https://cardionline.it/
I need to use the date format DD/month/YYYY
Can you help me?
Thanks
Luca
Hi!!
I’m trying to change the data format in the post page over the image preview.
I’using ethos stack.
The site is: https://cardionline.it/
I need to use the date format DD/month/YYYY
Can you help me?
Thanks
Luca
Hi Luca,
I can see you have a child theme already. Please copy _post-slider.php from this folder: wp-content\themes\x\framework\views\ethos to your child theme folder here: wp-content\themes\x-child\framework\views\ethos. Then open the copied file and then look for the following line of code on line 75: <span class="featured-meta"><?php echo x_ethos_post_categories(); ?> / <?php echo get_the_date( 'F j, Y' ); ?></span>. Change this part:<?php echo get_the_date( 'F j, Y' ); ?> to this: <?php echo get_the_date( 'j/F/Y' ); ?>
See this guide on date format: http://php.net/manual/en/function.date.php
Hope this helps.
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.