Change Domain License

Hello! I need to change the domain license on one of my accounts. I no longer have access to the old wordpress. Can one of the staff please reply so I can send a secure note to send you my wordpress credentials?

Hi there,

If you want to change the domain associated with a license, you can simply change it in your ThemeCo account’s license page.

Once you have changed the domain, you can then login to the new site and validate it using the license key you have.

Hope this helps.

Hi Jeff,

Thank you for your reply. I updated the URL under license in the “production” field but there is no change in the Wordpress Dashboard, I still have the reminder that my theme is not activated. We didn’t build a whole new site, we just changed the domain so I have no way to access the older site to reject the license. Is there anywhere else I need to update the URL or license?

Oh no, I got it. I needed to update the URL first and then copy/paste the purchase code in wordpress… I was doing it backwards.

Thanks for your help!

Glad you were able to figure it out :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.