Change cornerstone feature box headings

With custom headlines I can change how the heading is displayed by changing the “Looks Like” option.

For example, if I want to make a custom headline bigger I can change a heading from “Looks Like H4” to “Looks Like H3”.

How can I do that for the feature box headings?

I have three feature boxes on this page https://elementpaints.com/. Scroll down half way and look for the headings “Soft Buttery Texture” and “Heavy Pigment Loads” “Lightfast Colors”.

I want those headings to look like the H3 headings.

Hi There,

By default on feature box headings, it is set to use h4 html element. Now to adjust it, we can adjust it using custom CSS but it will still be h4 element. Let’s try adding custom-fb on the element class field. Then we can use the following CSS:

.custom-fb  h4.x-feature-box-title{
   font-size: 18px; /*Adjust this accordingly*/
}

To check which class, see this: https://screencast-o-matic.com/watch/cbjujjlSWE
We just add custom-fb to filter that specific feature box element. If not, it will affect all feature box element site wide.

Hope this helps.

Thanks this worked.

You’re very welcome. Have a great day!