Change colour of links in body text

Hi. I’m trying to change the colour of the link and hover for body text on one page only.

This one - http://77.104.134.143/~sunnyda3/fieldgateflowers.co.uk/wedding-venues-love/
Currently, only the ‘Dodford Manor’ under Northamptonshire is actually a link and hard to see as it has no colour or underline.

I’ve searched the forum but couldn’t find anything that worked. Can you help?

Thanks,
Loren

Hi Loren,

Please add this code in the custom CSS in Cornerstone of that page:

.cs-content .x-column a {
    color: #efefef !important;
}

.cs-content .x-column a:hover {
    color: #000 !important;
}

Hope this helps.

No, that didn’t do anything at all.

Hi Loren,

Please add your site’s login information in a secure note, so that we can investigate further regarding the issue.

Thanks.

I’ve added login details (above).

Thanks.

Hi Loren,

Please use this code, I’ve tested on your site and it works

.cs-content .x-column a {
    color: #efefef !important;
}

.cs-content .x-column a:hover {
    color: #000 !important;
}
.cs-content .x-column a span{
    color: #efefef !important;
}

.cs-content .x-column a span:hover {
    color: #000 !important;
}

Let me know how it goes.

Thanks.

Great. I’ve managed to get the colours I want. Thanks.

You are most welcome!

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.