Change colour of blog footer page widget?!

Hi Guys,

Clearly, I don’t even know the terminology of the thing I’m trying to fix, let alone how to sort it…

The little widget that lets you change the page of blog entries (on mine, it’s a series of circled numbers with a left/right arrow too).

I’d like to change the colour of this throughout my site, as it’s currently virtually invisible.

Thanks a lot,

Andy

Hi Andy,

Please add this in the custom CSS:

.x-pagination a, .x-pagination span {
    color: black;
}

In case this does not fix it, please provide the URL of your site.

Hi Jade,

Sorry for the late reply.

That worked a treat, thankyou so much!!

I might be pushing my luck (the solution you’ve given me is already 90% of what I need)…

…is there a bit of code of the semi-circle background behind the numbers/arrows?

Thanks a lot,

Andy

Hi There,

Could you please provide us with your website URL so we can take a closer look?

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.