I need help changing the color of sidebar text. I’ve tried every code you’ve listed can I get someone to look at my site?
Hi @tonyjavier,
Thanks for writing in.
Please share us your URL so we could check your setup why it is not working. You could share us also the codes you used so we could trace why it is not working.
Thanks.
Hello There,
Try adding following CSS under X > Launch > Options > CSS.
aside.x-sidebar.right li a {
color: #ddd;
}
Please change color code as per your requirement.
Thanks.
Didn’t work.
Hi There,
It seems that you have some issues with your existing CSS rules, so that it won’t parse newly added CSS. Could you please copy all of your custom CSS rules in the Customizer and paste it into an online tool link CSS Lint (http://csslint.net/) to see if there any errors.
Thanks!