I am looking for info on how to change the color to just one of my main nav buttons. I want to make it red.
There are 5 buttons all blue. I want just one to stick out and be red.
thanks!
-Paul
I am looking for info on how to change the color to just one of my main nav buttons. I want to make it red.
There are 5 buttons all blue. I want just one to stick out and be red.
thanks!
-Paul
Hi,
Thanks for writing in! To assist you with this issue, we’ll first need you to provide us with your URL. This is to ensure that we can provide you with a tailored answer to your situation.
Thank you.
Hi Paul! Thanks for getting back to me.
http://0d0.d8c.myftpupload.com/
I want to make the Dansk button on the nav bar to be red. How can i do that?
Thanks!
-Paul
Hey Paul,
Please add this code in Appearance > Theme Options > Global CSS.
#menu-item-355 a {
color: red;
}
Here’s how to get your menu item ID.
Hope that helps.
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.