Change color of entire sidebar from transparent to white in Pro theme

Hi there,

I am setting up a testsite for a client, and using Pro for the first time. I have lots of X licenses, and get that many elements are the same, but I am struggling with sidebar and can’t find where to customise background. Nor can I find the answer in forum. I would like the entire sidebar to be white, so that all headings and content in widgets are on white background.
Can you help. I did manage to change text content using some CSS I found on here, but not the entire strip of sidebar.

Any help gratefully received. Thank you

Hi there,

There seems to be a coming soon page active on your site.

Please try adding this code in the custom CSS:

.x-sidebar {
    background-color: #fff;
}

In case this doesn’t work, please provide the admin login to your site.

Thank you.

That is awesome thank you

You’re most welcome!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.