Change color of a single word in a Headline on the Header

I am using the Pro header editor and I want to change the color of one word in the headline. How can I do this? I found topics on custom headline shortcodes but wouldn’t even know where to put them in so that they they would only change the concerned headline. I noticed a customize tab in the editor that has a setup subtab with ID and class, but I don’t know how to utilize these. I am fairly new to all this.

Thanks

Hi there,

You can do this by wrapping the text in the headline element that you want to change the color to a span tag with a class like this:

I am a <span class="teal">headline</span>.

Then add this code in the custom CSS:

.x-text-content-text .teal {
  color: #00ffff;
}

Hope this helps.

Thank you!

You’re welcome!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.