Change color by mouse-over

Hi,

I’m working with X-theme - WPBakery - EPIC News Element.
Post template:

1. The items jumps wrong, how can I fixed it?
  2. Can I change the color by mouse-over?
    See attachment.

Best Regards,
Carla

Hello Carla,

We have checked your account and it seems that you have several sites which we cannot pinpoint which site exactly you are referring to. To better assist you with your issue, kindly provide us access to your site so that we can check your settings. Please create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

Hi Carla,

It seems that the screenshot and the structure of the site are different, and also found that the mouseover color is already set. Please let us know if the issue persists at your end.

Thanks

Best Tristup,
The problems are still there, the color mousover is not changed yet. It’s standard red in this module, I want to change it in purple. Also the items are not in one line (jumped).
See alle of the problems https://indd.adobe.com/view/a78e2c80-7db2-4cb6-ac13-751e0590501c
See 5 pages with the problems. How can I solved this problems?
Thanks in advance.

Best Regards,
Carla

Hi Carla,

The element has been used is Epic Module 5 and it shows the posts row wise shows in the screenshot, but if you select the Module 22 it shows the column wise output. In Module 22 the jump issue was found and it can be fixed by adding a small piece of custom CSS into Theme Options > CSS.

.hentry:first-child
{
    margin-top:90px;
}

The mouseover color can be changed from the Design of that specific module as shown in the screenshot.

To get rid of the Post Category comes in red box and the Read More text, I recommend you to go through the official documentation or support, alternatively, you can hide that red box by adding a piece of custom CSS code in Theme Options > CSS.

.jeg_post_category
{
    display: none;
}

Remember that the above code will work if copied as it is and don’t conflict with any existing style.
Please note that the code provided serves only as a guide to help you get started custom coding on your own if there’s no option offered in our theme or the products we bundle.
We do not provide support for custom codes that means we can’t fix it in case it conflicts with something on your site nor will we enhance it.

Please also remember that we don’t provide any support or investigation to the 3rd Party plugins or related issues.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.