Change Button Height

Sorry to post such a simple and probably silly question but i’m struggling to change the height of my buttons. Can someone advise me on how to do this?

Hi,

You can change the height of your button by changing padding top and padding botom of your button element.

or if you are using classic button, you can adjust the size.

Hope this helps

Thank you for your reply. I’m not using Cornerstone to build the site, i’m using a mix of WPBakery and CSS. Could you help me with changing the button height in CSS code?

Hi There,

I have look around your site and I found a button in the “Do you know Jesus” page. It turns out that your button is to big because you inserted a <p> tag inside it. Please edit your page and replace the <p> tag with <span> tag instead. For example:

<span style="text-align: center;">Click Here</span>

Hope this helps.

Perfect! Thank you.

We are delighted to assist you with this.

Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.