I have 2 quick questions …
- How can I change the name “the blog” in my breadcrumb @ http://www.diosdenhoorn.nl/nieuws/?
- How can I align the title on below pages?
http://www.diosdenhoorn.nl/events/krantenknipsels/
and
I have 2 quick questions …
http://www.diosdenhoorn.nl/events/krantenknipsels/
and
Hi There,
You can change the The Blog text under Customizer > Integrity > BLOG OPTIONS > change the blog title:

For #2, please add this custom CSS under Customizer > Custom > Global CSS:
.entry-title {
padding-left: 0;
}
Let us know how it goes!
You guys simply rock! One issue that keeps giving me a headache.
I am unable to align the date / category with the title AND remove some whitespace between the date / category and title. See http://www.diosdenhoorn.nl/nieuws/winst-regioploegen-dios-en-quintus/
Hello There,
For your last issue, you are experiencing this because you have used Cornerstone in creating the post and that you enabled the column container or inner container option in your row settings.
Please disable this because this is only useful if you are using Blank - No Container templates.
Hope this make sense.
Thanks again …
You’re most welcome.
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.