Change Background on Archive/Woocommerece Pages

I want to have a background image on my products page (which I did) but it applies the asme image on the cart page, search page, Categories page and Tags page. I would like to be able to target each page individually by CSS or another way to change the background color except on the products page I would like the same image for all those.
I tried using the page ID but couldn’t get it to work.
Is there a way you can show me how to do this?

Dan

Hello @CVScraft,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

Can you please share login username as there is under construction page on the website?

Thanks.

That was included in the secure note

Hello @CVScraft,

I am sorry for the confusion. Actually I didn’t spotted the key icon and was trying to login to backend. That’s why I was asking for username. However, upon entring the passwod I don’t see product page on the website. Can you please confirm?

Thanks.

Yes, I am using a plugin called product tables to display the products (instead of a store or catalog) on the “Music and Sound” page. If you click on a product it will take you to the product page. The table will sort the products by tag and category on the table but once inside the product it uses the wordpress category or tag results page.

Product: http://narratorrf.com/product/summer-heat/
Category Result: http://narratorrf.com/product-category/high_energy/
Tag Result: http://narratorrf.com/product-tag/action/
Cart: http://narratorrf.com/cart/
Check out: http://narratorrf.com/checkout/

Hi There,

To add the background image for the product page only, please update your custom CSS to this:

.single-product .site {
    background-image: url(http://narratorrf.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/abstract-gradient-Light.jpg);
    background-repeat: no-repeat;
}

Then you can use this custom CSS for other WooCommerce pages:

.woocommerce-page .site {
    background-color: #f0f0f0;
}

Let us know how it goes!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.