Change Background of Footer

How can I change the Background of the actual footer (Not the bottom content bar), the one with widgets, when I am using the Apex Theme?

I can change the colour of the bar below but not the footer itself.

Quite prepared to use custom CSS if need be but I’d like to check.

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in!

Can you confirm us which theme you are using? You have mentioned about Apex Theme. Not sure if this is . something different from Our X or Pro.

Please send us your website URL so that we can give you a proper suggestion.
Please provide following information:
Set it as Secure Note

  • Link to your site
  • WordPress Admin username / password
    All the best!

Thanks

Noted in the secure note.

Hi There,

To change the footer background color, please add this custom CSS under X > Theme Options > CSS:

footer.x-colophon.bottom {
    background-color: #f0f0f0;
}

Hope it helps :slight_smile:

Thank you.

You’re welcome.

Hello all,

I tried your code but my footer color background still in white (like the original background of my theme).
Can you help me please ?

(I’m on X version).
Thanks :slight_smile:

Hi There,

Please update the custom CSS to this:

footer.x-colophon.top {
    background-color: #e2e2e2;
}

Hope it helps :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.