Change all icon, hover and hyperlink colors

Hello - I know I am missing something in these support articles but I am very new to Word Press so I appreciate the help in advance. The X Theme Demo that I used has defaulted red coloring for the navigation menus, hyperlinks and well basically any link. I figured out how to change the color of the social media icons but cannot find out how to resolve the rest. I’d like to change this at a global level. Thank you.

https://inkindsight.com examples all over the home page.

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in! To change the color of the navigation menus, hyperlinks and icon links, please go to X > launch > Options > Typography > Site Links. You must scroll all the way to the bottom to see this option. There is a color picker for the site link and link hover colors.

Hope this helps. Please let us know how it goes.

Thank you so much that did the trick! I knew it had to be something simple that I was missing. Much apprecated

Hey There,

You’re welcome! We are just glad we were able to help you out.
Thanks for letting us know that it has worked for you.

All The Best.