Hi
Can you let me know how I can make the x of the accordion a different colour please? I’d like it to be #009ee2
Also if I wanted to change the font colour of the header in the accordion what would I need to do?
Thanks
Hi
Can you let me know how I can make the x of the accordion a different colour please? I’d like it to be #009ee2
Also if I wanted to change the font colour of the header in the accordion what would I need to do?
Thanks
Hey @HMR2017,
Add following CSS code in Global CSS section in theme options.
.x-accordion-heading .x-accordion-toggle.collapsed {
background-color: #009ee2;
color : #fff;
}
.x-accordion-heading .x-accordion-toggle
{
background-color: #009ee2;
color : #fff;
}
.x-accordion-heading .x-accordion-toggle.collapsed:hover, .x-accordion-heading .x-accordion-toggle:hover {
color: #fff;
}
Hope this helps.
Regards
Thank you - I swapped the colours around and it works as intended. Is there a way to change the colour of the x that changes to a + to the left of the accordion header?
Hi There,
Please add the following CSS
.x-accordion-heading .x-accordion-toggle:hover:before, .x-accordion-heading .x-accordion-toggle.collapsed:before {
color: red;
}
Hope it helps!
Yes - perfect thanks
You are most welcome. 