Hi,
How can I control the distance between rows when I press enter? Meaning, I would like the distance to be smaller. Where can I change that?
Thanks!
Hi,
How can I control the distance between rows when I press enter? Meaning, I would like the distance to be smaller. Where can I change that?
Thanks!
Hi @alonmg,
Thanks for writing in.
Little confuse of what you want to achieve.
Please share us a screenshot of what you want to adjust and share us URL.
Thank you so much.
Hi,
I want the line-height to be much smaller. See how it looks in this page: [http://www.mobileod.s6.fcomet.com/wpmobile/x/#/content/40]
(http://www.mobileod.s6.fcomet.com/wpmobile/x/#/content/40)
where I want it to look something like the second attached image (text size and height)
,
Thanks!
Hi There,
We can adjust the line height property but I am not sure exactly if that is the issue because the URL you have given is Cornerstone preview of the page which is only accessible if I have logged in on your site. Either give us the frontend URL or admin credentials on a secure note so we can compare and then give you more detailed suggestion.
Thanks, I’ve added a secure note to the original message aboove.
Hi There,
Please go to Cornerstone | CSS - Which is on the left slim tab - and add:
blockquote {
color: white !important;
font-size: 34px;
padding: 5%;
}
.x-cite {
font-size: 15px;
padding-left: 64%;
padding-right: 5%;
}
Hope it helps