Certain page content not showing

Hello, I have updated a few pages on a Themeco & Cornerstone website. The shortcode of the page content is available in the WordPress editor, though when I edit through Cornerstone the page appears to be blank and only shows the header and footer.

The theme is updated fully, as is the website and all plugins.

Thank you!

Hello @ZeusSystems,

Thanks for writing in! Did you edit the page outside of Cornerstone? Please go to X > Settings > System and clear the style cache. If this is not helping, kindly provide us access to your site so that we can check your settings. Please create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
- Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

Thank you for your help! I have posted the secure note above.

Hello @zeussystems,

Which page are you trying to edit? When I edit your homepage, it is loading in the builder. I can see the sections, rows, and columns.

I did clear the Style Cache in X > Settings > System first before I edit the homepage. Kindly check your site now.

Hello @ruenel, I am trying to edit these pages: residential, about, and contact. They are the only pages that are not working.

Hello, @zeussystems,

I checked your page it seems your page content is corrupted. I went ahead and restore the page content from the WordPress revision. I have restored the “About” page content from the revision. It is working fine at my end please find the screenshot in the secure note. Please note it is not garanted that it would work to all the pages.

Pages-‹-Willowlee-Sod-Farms-—-WordPress1

Please have a look at this article to learn more how to restore content from the revision.

Thanks

Thank you for your help. Is there a way to fix the pages without reverting back to an old version? I had made significant changes to the pages and am hoping I do not have to redo them.

Hello, @zeussystems,

You can try it by reverting back to the older version or you can restore the backup of the site. You may contact your hosting provider for the backup and ask them to restore it.

Hope it helps
Thanks

Thank you. Do you know what caused the page content to be currupted?

Hi Zeus,

One of the reason why the page corrupted is, the content is updated outside the builder. Please keep in mind that if you change/edit the content outside the builder then the content is corrupted and cannot be edited back again inside the builder and vice versa.

Hope that helps.

Thank you.

Hello, On the ‘residential’ page, I have restored back to the original edits and the page is still not working. Can you please advise why this is? The original page was working before.

Hi Zeus,

The residential page is either corrupted or edited outside the builder and that’s the main reason you can’t edit it anymore inside the builder. I suggest that you find a backup where the page is working fine and upload the backup in your staging area and download it as a template file (.tco). Once the file is downloaded you can now upload it to your live website and let see if it works for you. Worst case scenario, If you can’t find any backup where the page is just working fine, then you need to redo the page from scratch.

Hope that helps.

Thank you.

Hello!

I’m having a similar issue, none of the content on any of my pages is showing. When I go in to edit with pro I can see all the sections but the content isn’t showing on the website at all.

Any advice on how I fix this? I’ve also added login details in secure notes.

Many thanks!

Hi @FifiLAUA,

There might be some different reasons behind your reason, I would like to suggest troubleshoot the following common issue to help us to recognize the reason.

1.Plugin Conflict
2.Child Theme Related issue
3.CSS/JS Customization
4.Disabling Cache
5.Disabling CDN

If you discover that an issue is coming from a custom code or 3rd party plugin, kindly consult with a developer or contact the plugin author. Please note that we do not provide support for custom codes and 3rd party plugins.
If none of the above helps, create a new thread and please copy your live site to a staging server so we could troubleshoot freely without breaking your live site.
And give us access in the secure note including:

– WordPress Site URL & Login URL
– WordPress Admin username/password

To create a secure note, click the key icon underneath any of your posts.

NOTE: Please remember that the Secure Note is visible to the post author and the staff, so we are removing the credentials from this thread.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.