So Ive been using revolution slider and created a particle effect. See attached on desktop but on mobile the particle effect does not appear. Can you please assist. My website is giraffe-labs.com

Thanks again 
So Ive been using revolution slider and created a particle effect. See attached on desktop but on mobile the particle effect does not appear. Can you please assist. My website is giraffe-labs.com

Thanks again 
Hi there,
Thanks for writing in.
I don’t see that particle even on the desktop, maybe what you’re seeing in your desktop is from cache? And there’s really no existing particle at all?
Thanks!
How do i fix this? I built it in revolution slider, and it shows that it works
Hello There,
Thanks for updating in! I have logged in to your site and it turns out that the Particles option is disabled.
Please edit your slider, enable the option and make sure you have all the correct settings and save your changes.
And by the way, after all your changes, do not forget to flush the cache.
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.