Centreing Video in Element within Cornerstone

Hi

I’m trying to centre align a video on one of my pages and whatever I try doesn’t work, it just stays to the left.

Any idea as to how I can fix this and what’s going on?

Cheers

P.S. the scroll bar at the side of my page disappears when I’m editing that page within cornerstone, so I can only see the top section. Any idea what’s going on here either?

Hi @Lyle_MacLeod,

Thanks for writing in! To assist you with this issue, we’ll first need you to provide us with your URL. This is to ensure that we can provide you with a tailored answer to your situation. Once you have provided us with your URL, we will be happy to assist you with everything.

Thank you.

No worries, here you go: https://easylawnmowing.co.uk/

Hi There,

Please click Text-Align Center on the column where the video element is placed.

Hope it helps

I tried (and have done) that but it didn’t work

Hi again,

Please add the following code in the Theme Options > Global CSS or in the Customizer via Appearance > Customize > Custom > Edit GLOBAL CSS

.home .el5.x-frame {
    margin: 0 auto !important;
}

Let us know how this goes!

Yeah that worked thanks!

Glad we could help.

Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.