Centre Video

Hi

Website URL is www.btmv.rest

Have finally uploaded new version of Pro. Thanks for the work that has been done with this.

Two questions arising from this:

I have had real trouble trying to centre the video on the home page (3/4’s down page). It is obvious the video is not centering in the column - it is completely to the left. I have tried all of the centre alignment buttons and none of them work. With the new version, my extremely limited understanding of code has now disappeared . . .

Can you please let me know what I need to do to centre this?

Also I notice the CSS code placed on the various pages is no longer working (after the upgrade). What are the steps required to correct this? Is this due to a section name change, page id number change or something else?

Thanks

Craig

Hi @Nicra3,

Thanks for writing in.

Add margin:0 auto; in your custom CSS so that it will be centered.

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks.

Thanks. Used CSS class to make it work.

Glad to hear we managed to help!

I have had a similar issue. Using the Vimeo Embed code and the video will not centre for love nor money. I’m not particularly gifted when it comes to my website which is why themes and visual builders appeal but when I cannot do something and their isn’t a button to help then I get quite stuck.

Will this sort out my issue too?

Hi @depiqd,

Thanks for writing in.

It would best that you create a new thread, share us the URL and a screenshot of the video that you want to adjust or a guide what you want to achieve.

Once we fully check your setup, we’ll our best to help you. The problem is specific to his site only and I believe yours is different also however you could give it a try.

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks.