Hi
I am happy with the desktop view of my site but I want to centre the navigation menu on mobile so that when users open the navigation in mobile, all buttons are centred.
Any thoughts ?
Thanks
Jamie
Hi
I am happy with the desktop view of my site but I want to centre the navigation menu on mobile so that when users open the navigation in mobile, all buttons are centred.
Any thoughts ?
Thanks
Jamie
Hello @jamie2364,
Thanks for asking. 
Looks like you are using Pro theme. In that case to center align menu item text under Primary Text Style, please set text align as center
Thanks.
I’m actually using X
Can you provide some more detail as to where I can find ‘primary text style’, that is, if it works that way in X too…
Hello @jamie2364,
Thanks for updating. 
Actually I saw in your Profile that you only have Pro licence badge and that’s why I suggested you above solution. As you are currently working with X theme then please try adding following CSS under X > Launch > Options > CSS:
.x-navbar .x-nav-wrap .x-nav > li > a {text-align: center;}
Thanks.
Aweosme it worked, thank you!
Glad to hear that. 
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.