Centering wordpress gallery

These are supposed to be 6 columns wide which I assume is why it looks un-centered (so the title is misleading I guess). So is there a way to get the 6th column so the width is correct? Since you cannot edit the wordpress page and use the cornerstone I made the galleries on a random page then pasted them into classic text element

http://www.americancushionfactory.com/view-fabrics

Hi,

To fix it, you can add this in Theme Options > CSS

.gallery-columns-6..gallery .gallery-item(6n+6) {
    margin-right:0 !important;
}

Hope that helps

Hmm, doesnt seem to be working, the code is still in the css can you look and see? Thanks

Hello There,

There was a typographic error in the code. Please have it updated and use this:

.gallery {
    width: auto;
}

.gallery .gallery-item {
    width: 13.333%
}

.gallery .gallery-item:nth-child(6n) {
    margin-right: 0 !important;
}

Hope this helps. Please let us know how it goes.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.